This meeting is co-sponsored by the Silicon Valley Web Developer Java User Group
- Meeting: Silicon Valley GTUG
- Date: January 15, 2008
- Cost: Always FREE to all!
- Topic: Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Speaker: Bob Vawter
During the first half of the meeting, Bob Vawter will give an introductory GWT talk
and discuss some of the new features that will be part of the upcoming GWT 1.5 release.
In the second half of the meeting, Bob will answer technical questions raised within
the GWT breakout session.
- 6:30-7:00pm Arrive & mingle -- Food & drinks provided by Google
- 7:00-7:15pm General Announcements
- 7:15-8:15pm Google Web Toolkit Presentation
- 8:30-9:30pm Technical Breakout Sessions
Bob Vawter is a member of the GWT development team at Google.
Google, Inc. (GooglePlex Map)
Tunis Conference Room, Bldg. 43
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
Please enter from the north side of the building, in the middle of the Google campus.
Also, parking will be much easier to find in the lots south of Bldg. 44 across the
street from the main complex.
- Google Web Toolkit Solutions from Prentice Hall (2 copies)
- Google Web Toolkit Applications (from Prentice Hall (2 copies)
- Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components from Apress
- Implementation Patterns from Addison Wesley (2 copies)
- Beginning JBoss Seam from Apress
- Ajax Security from Addison Wesley Professional
- Professional Hibernate from Wrox Press
- Professional Java Development with the Spring Framework from Wrox Press
Google for the meeting space and the refreshments.